Monday, January 2, 2012

Sephora Friends and Family 2010 & October Favorites


Hey everyone! I thought I'd combine my Sephora friends and family video with my October favorites since I only picked up a few things at the FF sale. The following products are featured in my favorites video: -Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup in color Fresh Ivory (02) -Clinique Moisture Surge -Dream Mousse Blush in Cloud Wine -Clinique Shimmer Stripes blush in Cabana Pink -Maybelline Lipstick in Park Ave Peach -Maybelline Pearl Lipstick in Coral Gleam -Neutrogena Lipstick in Petal (was this discontinued???) Unfortunately two of the products I show may have been discontinued - - the Neutrogena lipstick in Petal and the Clinique blush in Cabana Pink. Hopefully we can find dupes/replacements of these products. Stay tuned for my upcoming videos: - Wavy Hair tutorial - Acne Solutions Foundation Review - Teint Miracle Foundation Review Here is a link to my review on the Herstyler clipless curling iron: www.youtube.com Visit my blog- msbeautybitch.wordpress.com Thanks for watching!

Where To Buy Used Generators Centrifugal Blower Sale Off Small Flashlight Better Than




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links